INFANT TODDLER PROGRAM
Our infant & baby care program provides a warm, clean & welcoming environment where your baby can grow from a bundle of joy to a bundle of curiosity. Your baby’s caregiver is a nurturing child developmental professional who is focused on creating experiences and opportunities that invite exploration and support the rapid and important development that is occurring in a child’s first year.
We at Foothill progressive Montessori is more than just a daycare and are focused on keeping your baby happy, engaged and secure. We give individualized care for each infant based on their unique needs and any other special attention he/she requires. Warm & nurturing interactions with caregivers, days spent in a home-like environment for learning, individual attention and experiences, and meaningful partnerships with parents are the keystones of our program for infants
Our Toddler program uses hands-on exploration and social interaction in safe, clean and engaging surroundings to help your toddler (18 – 30 months) to learn about his or her expanding World. Through the guidance of our teachers, toddlers enjoy learning experiences that promote their blossoming independence and social skills, and foster self-confidence.
Beyond day care, our curriculum for toddlers is designed to adapt to each individual child’s age and developmental stage. Experienced teachers promote emotional, physical, social, and intellectual development in a fun, engaging environment.
Infant Toddler learning
- 6 weeks - 30 months
- Individual Crib facilities
- Comprehensive needs and services plan
- Refrigerated food storage facilities for breast milk
- Personalized feeding program with feeding chairs
- Age appropriate toys and books
- Outdoor rest, play and observation area with shade
- Diaper changes
- Music and art
- Soft carpeted crawl area for infants
- Rest and observation pillows
- Infant and toddler specific learning experience
- Food guidelines for parents
- Music exposure for cognitive development